Illustrated key to Woodlice of Berks, Bucks and Oxon
Downloadable as pdf ~ here
Modern County Distribution Atlases
Early Species Distribution Atlases
Atlases covering Britain and Ireland
- Provisional atlas of the centipedes of the British Isles (Barber & Keay, 1988). 127pp. ~ download pdf here
- Preliminary atlas of the millipedes of the British Isles (British Myriapod Group, 1988). 65pp. ~ download pdf here
- Woodlice in Britain and Ireland: distribution and habitat (Harding & Sutton, 1985). 151pp. ~ download pdf here
- Provisional atlas of the crustacea of the British Isles. Part 1 Isopoda: Oniscoidea - Woodlice. (Harding, 1976). 50pp. ~ download pdf here
- Distribution Atlas of Woodlice in Ireland (Doogue & Harding, 1982). 84pp ~ download pdf here
Local or County Atlases
- Woodlice in Suffolk (Lee, P. 1993) ~ download pdf here
- Leicestershire Woodlice (Daws, J., 1994) ~ download pdf here
- Millipedes, Centipedes and Woodlice of the Sheffield Area (Richards, P., 1995) ~ download pdf here
- Atlas of Oxfordshire Isopoda: Woodlice (Gregory, S. & Campbell, J., 1995) ~ download pdf here
- Atlas of Oxfordshire Myriapoda: Millipedes & Centipedes (Gregory, S. & Campbell, J., 1996) ~ download pdf here
Faune de France
- Brolemann (1932) Faune de France 25 - Centipedes
- Brolemann (1935) Faune de France 29 - Millipedes, part 1
- [Unfortunately, Millipedes, part 2, was never published]
- Vandel (1960) Faune de France 64 - Woodlice, part 1
- Vandel (1962) Faune de France 66 - Woodlice, part 2.
The Woodlice of France, Netherlands and Belgium
The German Myriapoda journal SCHUBARTIANA now has a dedicated website ~ www.schubartiana.de. All past articles within Volumes 1 to 5 are downloadable as pdf, many relevant to our UK fauna. Click on tab to 'All Issues' on left-hand side.
At time of writing (June 2017) Volume 6 appears to be well underway, with additional articles due to be published when available.
World Catalog (checklist) and Bibliography of Woodlice (Isopoda: Oniscidea)
ChiloBase - World Catalogue (checklist) of Centipedes
ChiloKey - Interactive Key to European Centipedes
'ChiloKey' is a matrix-based, interactive key to all 179 species of Geophilomorpha (Chilopoda) recorded from Europe. It is intended to assist in identification of subadult and adult specimens, by means of microscopy and simple dissection techniques whenever necessary.